Known as the ‘Champagne’ of honeys, this is our signatory honey, made from wild flowering purple heather in the Scottish Highlands, blossoming between July and September. With an intense, warm, floral aroma, an assertive palate and full-bodied malty finish, its distinctive flavour is renowned amongst enthusiasts.
- Award-winning, 100% raw and unpasteurised Scottish artisan honeys
- Traditionally gathered from the Highlands of Scotland since 1945
- Short production seasons with unique palates dictated by their terroir
- Not heated over the normal temperature of the hive to retain their natural goodness and superior flavour
- Farmed, collected and extracted using traditional methods